Terms & Conditions
Themeparks r us is a trading name of Avanti Travel of The Coach House. 1a Dicconson Terrace. Wigan. WN1 2AA. The terms and conditions below are the basis of our agreement as a retailer of our products and services with you, the buyer, of said products and services. By agreeing to purchase products and services from themeparksrus.com you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are available for you before you decide to make any purchase from themeparksrus.com
It is agreed that if you make a booking with us you have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
We accept payment in the following methods: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro. There are no charges for credit card payments. Please note we do not accept American Express. Card payments are processed through Worldpay on a secure sever.
Your payment (Full balance/deposit) will be processed at the time of your purchase being accepted. This means that once your order has been confirmed by our team we will then collect your funds.
You can make a booking and secure your products/service/tickets with just a £10 deposit per person. The balance on your booking will be due 56 days before you travel. Some attractions require payment in full at the time of booking and this will be shown on the ticket application. An invoice will be issued at the time of booking.
Ticket dispatch / Delivery
Inline with other service providers we operate a ticketless booking system. Your e ticket will be sent to you electronically once your ticket/s have been paid for in full.
Discovery Cove Ticket Dispatch
Please note that Discovery Cove reservations are on a request basis. During your booking process you are asked to give at least one alternative date in case your first choice is unavailable. We will notify you ASAP should your dates not be available. Once your reservation is confirmed your tickets will be emailed to you.
If you need to amend your booking in anyway please call us on 0844 414 5340 from the UK,
(90) 850 455 1372 from Turkey, (353) 1 906 9241 from Ireland or 1 877 212 5586 from the USA An administration fee of £25 will apply along with any increase in costs should we change or re-book your order.
If your booking is able to be amended the old voucher will then become invalid and should be destroyed. If we have paid you a refund in respect of the amendment and you subsequently manage to use the original voucher you will be responsible for paying that refund back to us. Your payment details will be charged automatically.
Please note that some tickets may be non-transferable, non-changeable and cancellable. You will need to contact us for more information. If your product/service/ticket cannot be amended or cancelled you will not receive a refund.
Alterations and Cancellations by you
No refunds will be payable if the original voucher and/or the reissued one is redeemed at the attraction concerned. If we have paid you a refund in respect of the amendment and you subsequently manage to use the original voucher you will be responsible for paying that refund back to us. To cancel a booking, please email [email protected] . We will then issue you with a cancellation invoice. The cancellation will only take effect from the date that we issue our cancellation invoice. If you cancel your booking but then somehow manage to redeem the original voucher you will be responsible for reimbursing us for the full cost of the voucher. The cancellation charges set out below apply on cancellation. Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the person(s) cancelling excluding amendment charges. Amendment charges are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
Discovery Cove more than 30 days before the arrangements are due to start: 25%
30 days or less before the arrangements are due to start: 100%
Cancellation at any time after the booking has been confirmed: 100%
All Other Attraction Ticket Bookings
Up to 30 days before the arrangements are due to start: 25%
Between 29 - 7 days before the arrangements are due to start: 50%
Within 7 days of the arrangements due to start: 100%
If unsure please check before you cancel or amend your reservation by emailing us at [email protected]
Alterations and Cancellations by us In the unlikely event that your arrangements are significantly amended or cancelled by us before commencement and there is time to do so, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (1) accept the change (for significant changes) or (2) purchase alternative comparable arrangements from us or (3) cancel your booking in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies that you have paid for your arrangements. The options set out above represent the full extent of our liability to you in the event of a significant change or cancellation of your arrangements.
At the time of your booking you will be asked to provide your contact details. Please ensure that these details are correct at the time of booking. We cannot be held responsible in the event that you have entered incorrect details.
Advertising and Price Accuracy
Every effort is made to ensure that all the details within our website are as accurate as possible. The information provided has been issued by the attraction and Themeparks r us are not responsible for any errors.
In the present climate prices can change on a day to day basis due to fluctuating exchange rates. Should price changes take effect before we are able to place your booking with the relevant supplier we will contact you with a revised price. You will then reserve the right to cancel your request free of charge.
Interruption of Service
From time to time some rides/services/products offered may be closed for maintenance purposes among other reasons. In this event themeparksrus cannot be held responsible.
At the time of your booking you may be asked to provide details of all that will be using the tickets/products. You must be authorised to name those that will be travelling with you. The initial named person on the booking (party principal member) must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking and/or by their parent/guardian for all party members who are under 18 years of age when the booking is made. The party principal is responsible for making all payments due to us. The party principal must be at least 18 years of age in order to submit a booking.
It is important that you purchase the correct tickets for children. Child ages are shown on the ticket offer. ID may be required at the park, if a child is found to be older than the stated age requirement then that ticket becomes void.
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or ‘force majeure’ as defined above
Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
Conditions of suppliers. Many of the services which make up your arrangements are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you. We act as Agent; for these suppliers.
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with any product or service, in the first instance you should make a formal complain to customer services at the attraction. In most cases they will be able to resolve your complaint.
In extreme circumstances where a complaint has not been resolved please put your complaint in writing to Themeparks r us. The Coach House. 1a Dicconson Terrace. Wigan. WN1 2AA. Themeparksrus/Avanti Travel aims to resolve complaints within 28 days of receipt.
Our Liability to you
(1) Please note that for bookings of all arrangements other than accommodation our only contractual obligations to you in relation to those arrangements (other than those which are expressly set out in these conditions) are to take your booking in accordance with your instructions and provide you with a ticket or voucher to enable you to gain entry/access to the arrangement(s) in question (for example the theatre performance or attraction to which the ticket or voucher relates). Please be aware that a contract is formed once your order has been received by you. We cannot accept any liability for the provision of the arrangements themselves which are provided by the suppliers of those arrangements or for the acts or omissions of the supplier(s) concerned or any of its employees, agents, suppliers or subcontractors. The terms and conditions of the supplier concerned will apply to the arrangement(s) in question. Copies of those terms and conditions are available on request.
(2) We promise to make sure that all arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you (including package bookings) are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do (where applicable) if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(3) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: -
the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or 'force majeure' as defined above
(4) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. In addition, regardless of any wording used by us on our website, in any advertising material or elsewhere, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any greater or different liability to you.
(5) As set out in these booking conditions, we limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you for any claims you may make against us. For all other claims which do not involve death or personal injury our maximum liability if we are found to be at fault in connection with our contractual obligations to you is limited to twice the price of the booking in question (excluding amendment charges) paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you have not received any benefit at all from your arrangements.
(6) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
Conditions of suppliers.
Many of the services which make up your arrangements are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions (if any) are available on request from the supplier concerned. Please note that once you enter the Park or Attraction your contract will then become with the respective supplier. Any faults, issues or problems will need to be reported to the supplier at the time of incident.
We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
Passports and Visas
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct passport and visas to gain entry to any country/attraction (where applicable). We cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry to any country or attraction etc as a result of your failure to do so. Further advice and information can be obtained from the Foreign Office website www.fco.gov.uk. Further information regarding entry requirements to the USA can be found at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
All personal information that you provide will be held confidentially within our secure database and will not be passed to third parties unless you give permission to do so or it is necessary to do so in order to provide you with the services you have booked. Where payment is processed via credit card, credit card numbers are not retained on our database.